You can become a member in person at your nearest venue or sign up online in a few steps.
1. How to log in
2. Are you a parent/guardian? Check if your child is connected to your account
Please note, if you're an adult booking for yourself you can skip this step.
If you're booking a lesson for your children, you will first need to check that they are connected in the 'Friends and Family' section of your account.
- Navigate to 'My Account' in the main menu
- Navigate to 'Friends and Family' in the secondary menu
- If your child is connected you will be able to see them listed.
I can't see my child in my account
- Select 'Add family member'. Please note, you will need to repeat this step for each child if they are not already on your account
- Select your preferred centre
- Select 'create free account'
- Select 'next'
- Add your child's details. Please note, you can include your email or leave this blank, however you must provide your phone number
- Create a password (this can be the same as your own password)
- Select 'create account'
- You should now be able to see your child in the 'Friends and Family' section of your account.
I can see my child in my account
Skip this step, proceed to step 3.
3. Book a swimming lesson or holiday program
- Navigate to ‘Book’ in the main menu
- Select ‘Courses’ in the secondary menu to display available swimming lessons
- Select 'change centre' and choose the centre you wish to enroll for
- Filter to view the relevant program
- You will now be able to browse available sessions that meet your criteria and view remaining class capacity.
- Select ‘book now’ for your desired class
- Select who will be attending the swimming lesson (yourself or your child)
- Read over the booking summary, and agree to the terms and conditions
- Select 'next'
Please note: for concession membership types you will need to sign up in centre so we can confirm eligibility. Please bring a current and valid concession card or documentation with you. The concession card must have the name of the individual that is enrolling in lessons.
4. Book an assessment
If you are new to our program or are unsure what level is suitable for you or your child, you will need to book an assessment and we'll make sure that you're enrolled in the correct level.
Please refer to our assessment criteria to guide you as to whether an assessment is needed:
- Babies: 6 months to 1.5 years
- Toddler: 1.5 to 2.5 years
- Pre Schooler: 2.5 to 3.5 years
- Level 1A and 1B: 3.5 years plus (no swimming experience)
- Level 2 to 6: Assessment required for children 5 years and over
- Mini Squads: Assessment required
Assessments are usually available during program times between 4pm and 6pm weekdays during the school terms.
Book an assessment online
- Log in to the online portal. If you need help logging in, don't know your login details or are new to learn to swim find out how to get started in our FAQ's.
- Navigate to ‘Book’ in the main menu.
- Select 'Facility' in the secondary menu.
- Select 'change centre' and choose your preferred centre.
- Change the 'Facility Type' to 'LTS Assessment Bookings'.
- You will be able to browse available assessment times.
You can also book an assessment by calling us on 9205 5522 or visiting reception.
- Proceed to payment.
- Select your preferred payment option. We are only accepting online payments.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox.