1. How to log in
2. Are you a parent/guardian? Check if your child is connected to your account
Please note, if you're an adult booking for yourself you can skip this step.
If you're booking a lesson for your children, you will first need to check that they are connected in the 'Friends and Family' section of your account.
- Navigate to 'My Account' in the main menu
- Navigate to 'Friends and Family' in the secondary menu
- If your child is connected you will be able to see them listed.
I can't see my child in my account
- Select 'Add family member' . Please note, you will need to repeat this step for each child if they are not already on your account.
- Select your preferred centre
- Select 'create free account'
- Select 'next'
- Add your child's details. Please note, you can include your email or leave this blank, however you must provide your phone number.
- Create a password (this can be the same as your own password)
- Select 'create account'
- You should now be able to see your child in the 'Friends and Family' section of your account.
I can see my child in my account
Skip this step, proceed to step 3.
3. Book a swimming lesson
- Navigate to ‘Book’ in the main menu
- Select ‘Courses’ in the secondary menu to display available swimming lessons
- Select 'change centre' and choose the centre you wish to enroll for.
- You will now be able to browse available sessions that meet your criteria and view remaining class capacity.
- Select ‘book now’ for your desired class
- Select who will be attending the swimming lesson (yourself or your child)
- Please note, for the 4-week modified learn to swim program choose the payment option that applies to you (LTS Modified Program full fee or concession fee).
- Read over the booking summary, and agree to the terms and conditions
- Select 'next'
- Proceed to payment.
- Select your preferred payment option. We are only accepting online payments.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox.