Follow these booking instructions to book into our aquatic programs. You'll just need to change the filters in courses to view the relevant program.
1. How to log in
2. Are you a parent/guardian? Check if your child is connected to your account
Please note, if you're an adult booking for yourself you can skip this step.
If you're booking a lesson for your children, you will first need to check that they are connected in the 'Friends and Family' section of your account.
- Navigate to 'My Account' in the main menu
- Navigate to 'Friends and Family' in the secondary menu
- If your child is connected you will be able to see them listed.
I can't see my child in my account
- Select 'Add family member'. Please note, you will need to repeat this step for each child if they are not already on your account
- Select your preferred centre
- Select 'create free account'
- Select 'next'
- Add your child's details. Please note, you can include your email or leave this blank, however you must provide your phone number
- Create a password (this can be the same as your own password)
- Select 'create account'
- You should now be able to see your child in the 'Friends and Family' section of your account.
I can see my child in my account
Skip this step, proceed to step 3.
3. Book a swimming lesson or holiday program
- Navigate to ‘Book’ in the main menu
- Select ‘Courses’ in the secondary menu to display available swimming lessons
- Select 'change centre' and choose the centre you wish to enroll for
- Filter to view the relevant program
- You will now be able to browse available sessions that meet your criteria and view remaining class capacity.
- Select ‘book now’ for your desired class
- Select who will be attending the swimming lesson (yourself or your child)
- Read over the booking summary, and agree to the terms and conditions
- Select 'next'
4. Book an assessment
If you are new to our program or are unsure what level is suitable for you or your child, you will need to book an assessment and we'll make sure that you're enrolled in the correct level.
Please refer to our assessment criteria to guide you as to whether an assessment is needed:
- Babies: 6 months to 1.5 years
- Toddler: 1.5 to 2.5 years
- Pre Schooler: 2.5 to 3.5 years
- Level 1A and 1B: 3.5 years plus (no swimming experience)
- Level 2 to 6: Assessment required for children 5 years and over
- Mini Squads: Assessment required
Book an assessment by calling us on 9205 5522 or visit reception and a member of the team can book you in.
Assessments are usually available during program times between 4pm and 6pm weekdays during the school terms.
- Proceed to payment.
- Select your preferred payment option. We are only accepting online payments.
- Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox.