- Log in to the portal
- Navigate to ‘Book’
- Make sure the correct centre is selected as you will only be able to view classes for one centre at a time
- To change centre select 'change centre'
- Select a class category
- You will now be able to browse available sessions that meet your criteria and view remaining class capacity.
- Select book
- Choose the payment option that applies to you
- Proceed to payment.
Once your booking is confirmed, you will receive a confirmation email in your inbox.
How do I book for my child?
Check if your child is connected to your account
If you're booking a lesson for your child, you will first need to check that they are connected in the 'Friends and Family' section of your account.
- Navigate to 'My Account' in the main menu
- Navigate to 'Friends and Family' in the secondary menu
- If your child is connected you will be able to see them listed.
I can't see my child in my account
- Select 'Add family member' . Please note, you will need to repeat this step for each child if they are not already on your account.
- Select your preferred centre
- Select 'create free account'
- Select 'next'
- Add your child's details. Please note, you can include your email or leave this blank, however you must provide your phone number.
- Create a password (this can be the same as your own password)
- Select 'create account'
- You should now be able to see your child in the 'Friends and Family' section of your account.
I can see my child in my account
Skip this step, proceed to book session.
- Navigate to the session type you would like to book into as normal (see top of this page).
- When you select the session type you will need to select the person you are booking for (either you or your child). Please note, you must make 2 separate bookings so you will need to complete this process for both of you.
- Choose payment method and proceed to payment.
I'm experiencing issues with the booking system!
If you're experiencing any issues, please call us on 9205 5522 or email us at [email protected].