Group Exercise Classes
We offer over 320 classes every week, so we have something for everyone! Our timetable features Les Mills, Small Group Training and our own Yarra Leisure classes.
Group exercise is a social, fun way to go at your own pace and suits every fitness level. Our qualified and experienced instructors lead and motivate you to get the most out of every class.
To help everyone have a safe and enjoyable class, we ask that you follow our rules.
Safety and manners
- Respect our code of conduct.
- Arrive on time. Classes close 5 minutes after the starting time.
- Advise your instructor before class if you have an injury, condition or are pregnant.
- Attend the warm up and cool down phases.
- Leave your equipment to be put away by the instructor if you go before the class finishes.
Clothing and equipment
- Bring a small towel, water bottle and comfortable clothing.
- Wear shoes for all classes except Body Balance, Yoga and Pilates.
- Bring a mat to Yoga, Pilates and Body Balance or you can purchase one at reception.
- Do not bring bags into class.