- Log in to your account. Visit the online portal and sign in with your email address and online portal password. Not sure if you have an account or forgot your password visit our 'How do I log in?' FAQ page.
- Navigate to 'Account'.
- Select 'Contract details'.
- Select your contract.
- Click on the ‘Freeze contract’ button located underneath your contract details.
- Select the freeze option ‘Standard freeze’.
- Choose your freeze start and end dates and a reason for the membership suspension. Please note; there is a minimum suspension period of 2 weeks.
Suspension requests due to medical, bereavement or financial hardship reasons are to be sent to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Suspension terms and conditions
Leisure Centre and Golf Direct Debit Memberships
Members are permitted two months suspension per calendar year, which cannot be back-dated and does not accrue. Your membership will reactivate automatically after your nominated suspension period has ceased. It is your responsibility to know when your membership will be reactivated. Yarra City Council will not refund or credit patrons who were not aware that their membership had been reactivated. Suspensions can be made for a minimum of two weeks.
3 and 12 Month Leisure Centre and Golf Membership Agreements
Term Membership suspensions are limited for 3 and 12 month memberships as follows:
- 3 Month Term Membership – 14 days per contract.
- 12 Month Term Membership – 62 days per contract.
Suspensions can be made with a minimum period of two weeks.
Swim School Membership
Not available for Swim School members.