We have gyms at our leisure centres in Collingwood, Fitzroy and Richmond and at Collingwood Estate Gym to help you smash your health and fitness goals!
Our gyms are all Quality Accredited with Fitness Australia and are setting the standard of excellence within the industry.
Our highly qualified Gym Instructors are on the gym floor all day every day to help you get the most out of your workout, so if you have any questions or need any assistance, go and chat to them!
Our gym instructors are available for gym assessments to show you how to use our equipment and build a personalised program to help you meet your health and fitness goals.
How do I book?
I want to book an initial assessment
You can book an initial assessment with our gym instructors by giving us a call on 9205 5522 or by visiting us at reception. The assessment will go for approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
They will assess where you're at, discuss your health and fitness goals and design you a personalised program to help you achieve your goals.
I want to book a re-assessment
You can book a re-assessment with our gym instructors by giving us a call on 9205 5522 or by visiting us at reception. The assessment will go for approximately 45 to 60 minutes.
Our gym instructors will evaluate your progress and make any required adjustments to your program and answer any questions you may have.
How much is an assessment?
Assessments are free for members and non-members will be charged. Prices vary so please chat to us to discuss your options.
What do I need to know before my assessment?
We use the Halo app to give you easy access to your personalised fitness program, whenever you need it. Please bring your phone or iPad along with you so we can help you download the app and view your program. View the Halo terms and conditions online.
What can I do on Halo?
- View your personalised fitness program with ease, including short video demonstrations of each exercise.
- Track and improve your fitness
- Connect to our cardio equipment at our venues and sync your activity with your workouts outside of the facility
- View your progress on the dashboard
Gym etiquette and guidelines
Please do your part to keep our gym safe and clean for yourself and others:
- Do not drop weights.
- Return weights and equipment to appropriate racks after use.
- Wear appropriate clothes, including sports shoes.
- Bring a small towel and wipe down equipment after you use it.
- No food, alcohol or glass bottles.
- Be respectful and polite.
How do I find out more information?
Contact us on 9205 5522, email us at email@example.com or visit us at your nearest venue.