You can become a member in person at your nearest venue or sign up online in a few simple steps:
1. Begin creating account
- Visit the online portal
- Select 'create account'
- Select your preferred facility.
2. Choose your membership type
Please note, for concession or age specific membership types you will need to sign up in a venue so we can confirm eligibility so please bring any card or documentation with you.
- Choose your preferred membership payment plan (upfront or direct debit) and select 'next'
- Choose your preferred membership type (Gold, Silver or Bronze) and select 'next'
- Choose what day in the next 7 days you would like to start your contract and select 'next'
*Please note: we charge fortnightly for direct debit, so if your start date is before our next payment day you will need to pay a pro-rata fee for the days leading up to this payment day and a joining fee (if applicable). We suggest starting your membership on the day you wish to first visit us.
3. Enter your contact and payment details
- Enter your contact details and select 'next'
- A summary of your contract and payment details will appear
- Accept the terms and conditions and select 'next'.
4. Make payment
- Select your preferred payment method (bank details or credit card/debit card) for your contract and select 'next'.
- Enter your bank details. Please note, these details you enter will be linked to your contract for all future payments, but you can change your payment details when needed.
- You will be taken to the payment gateway to make your initial payment which will need to be made by a credit/debit card.
- Make payment.
- Enter your credit/debit card details. Please note, these details you enter will be linked to your contract for all future payments, but you can change your payment details when needed.
- Make payment.
- You will receive an email confirming that you are now a member with your contract attached.
- Please visit us at your nearest facility to collect your membership pack and ask us any questions you may have.