Burnley Golf Course is open.
Burnley Golf Course is open with measures in place, in line with the Victorian Government's roadmap to reopening.
What are the opening hours?
6.30am to 6pm Monday to Sunday.
What will a round of golf look like?
- You must book ahead
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your tee-time, no earlier, no later
- Contactless payment only, no cash
- Playing groups of 2. From Monday 2 November playing groups will increase to 4.
- 9 hole rounds only. 1 booking per day
- Hire equipment is available and will be cleaned before and after each use
- Golf carts available
- 1.5 metres distance between other golfers and staff at all times
- You must maintain 100 metres distance between playing groups at all times
- You must wear a mask at all times, unless you have a lawful reason not to
- Practice facilities are available
- The Pro Shop is open with a maximum of 4 people inside at one time
- Food and drink available
- Tables and chairs available outside
- Lessons have resumed.
How do I book?
Bookings are open.
Book your round online using a web browser, no walk-ins. Please do not use the mobile app as you will not be able to add details for extra players which is important for contact tracing purposes.
We will only be accepting contactless payments on site, no cash.
How much is a round of golf?
- 9 holes : Monday to Friday (full fee): $21.50
- 9 holes: Monday to Friday (concession fee): $16.20
- 9 holes: weekends and public holidays: $22.60
- Full fee: $8.20 per visit
- Concession fee: $5.20 per visit
I’m a Yarra Leisure member with a paused membership, can I still access the course?
As memberships remained paused, we have introduced an interim member only casual rate so you can continue to access the course.
How are we keeping the course extra clean and safe?
- We are conducting regular cleans of all high-contact surfaces and cleaning hire equipment before and after each use.
- We are educating our customers of the importance of our healthy golf practices as they arrive for their game.
- We have removed rakes from bunkers and put foam in the bottom of flag-holes so you don’t need to touch the flagstick.
- Contactless payment only, no cash.
How are we changing the way we serve you?
We are not accepting cash payments, please ensure you bring your credit, Eftpos or Yarra Leisure member card along with you.
What amenities are available?
All amenities except our toilets will be closed until further advice from the government.
Can I play at Burnley if I live or work further than 25kms away?
No, only people who live or work within a 25km radius of Burnley Golf Course will be able to play golf at Burnley. It is your responsibility to make sure you are complying with Victorian Government travel restrictions.
But wait, I have more questions?
If you have any more questions and you can't find the answers on our Road to Reopen hub, call us on 9205 5048 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to update this page as more information becomes available.
Updated 10am Thursday 29 October 2020