Burnley Golf Course is open.
Burnley Golf Course is open in line with Victorian Government restrictions.
What are the opening hours?
6am to 6pm Monday to Sunday. Please note our holiday opening hours may vary.
What does a round of golf look like?
- You must book ahead
- Contactless payment only, no cash
- Playing groups of 4
- 9 and 18 hole rounds available
- Hire equipment is available and will be cleaned before and after each use
- Golf carts available
- 1.5 metres distance between other golfers and staff at all times
- You must carry a face mask with you at all times. Wearing a face mask is strongly recommended indoors and outdoors when you can’t keep 1.5 metres distance from other people.
- Practice facilities are available
- The Pro Shop is open
- Food and drink available
- Tables and chairs available outside
- Lessons have resumed.
How do I book?
Book your round online, no walk-ins.
We will only be accepting contactless payments on site, no cash.
How much is a round of golf?
- 9 holes: Monday to Friday (full fee): $21.50
- 9 holes: Monday to Friday (concession fee): $16.20
- 9 holes: weekends and public holidays: $22.60
- 18 holes: Monday to Friday (full fee): $27.50
- 18 holes: Monday to Friday (concession fee): $21
- 18 holes: weekends and public holidays: $29
When will you reactivate memberships?
All memberships will be reactivated on Monday 18 January 2021, with the first direct debit taking place on Thursday 4 February. This will give members 17 days of free access to our facilities.
For more information on membership reactivation, visit our memberships FAQs.
Are you accepting new memberships?
We’re really looking forward to signing up new members from Monday 18 January. Come and visit us at your nearest venue to join.
From Monday 25 January you can sign up online and we’ll have more details about how you can do this next week, so keep an eye on our social media channels, website and your inbox. If you're not already receiving our emails and would like to, you can subscribe online.
How are we keeping the course extra clean and safe?
- We are conducting regular cleans of all high-contact surfaces and cleaning hire equipment before and after each use.
- We are educating our customers of the importance of our healthy golf practices as they arrive for their game.
- We have removed rakes from bunkers and put foam in the bottom of flag-holes so you don’t need to touch the flagstick.
- Contactless payment only, no cash.
How have we changed the way we serve you?
We are not accepting cash payments, please ensure you bring your credit, Eftpos or Yarra Leisure member card along with you.
What amenities are available?
- Change rooms, toilets and showers available
- Drinking fountains available
But wait, I have more questions?
If you have any more questions and you can't find the answers on our Road to Reopen hub, call us on 9205 5048 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will continue to update this page as more information becomes available.
Updated 4.30pm Friday 15 January 2021