Bookings are open for lap swimming and water exercise and rehabilitation at Collingwood and Richmond only. Fitzroy bookings will open 6am Friday 3 July.
Our new online portal is accessible to everyone and is where you will need to book and pay for all your sessions. We will not be accepting walk-ins.
Please DO NOT proceed with your booking if:
- you live in one of the 10 postcodes that are now under Stage 3 Stay at Home restrictions (3012, 3021, 3032, 3038, 3042, 3046, 3047, 3055, 3060, 3064)
- you are feeling unwell OR if have been in contact with someone who has tested positive for COVID-19 in the last 14 days.
How do I book a session?
Before you're able to book a session, you'll need to activate your profile.
If you're a member, multi visit pass holder or aquatic programs member you will have an account set up for you. You will need to log in using your email that we have on your existing account and select ‘forgot password’ to create a new password so that you can access the portal.
If you haven’t visited us before, or do not have an existing account with us, you will need to create a free account.
Not sure if you have an account?
- Select 'forgot password' at the login screen
- You will be prompted to type in your email and select 'submit'
- If you have an account, you will receive a email to reset your password. If you do not have an account, a message will appear stating 'email address not found'. If this happens, proceed back to the login screen and create a free account!
I need help with 'My Account'
How long do bookings open before a session?
Bookings open 72 hours prior to a session, if a booking is not open yet, our online booking systems will show you that it is “too soon to book”.
Please note, bookings will close 1 hour before the scheduled session.
Can I cancel my booking?
Yes, you can cancel up to 12 hours prior to your swim session and retain the value of the booking as a credit in your account.
You cannot cancel your session less than 12 hours before it is scheduled, as we need time to reallocate remaining spots and prepare for the session. Please be mindful of this when booking.
What if a session is booked out?
If a session is booked out you will notice it says “fully booked”, if someone cancels a spot may open up so feel free to check back!
Can people with disability attend a session with their carer?
Yes, we are committed to being inclusive! Please call us on 9205 5522 so that we can book both the swimmer and the carer into a swim session.
If for any reason I am unable to use the online booking system, how can I book?
All bookings must be made via our online booking system, this is for contact tracing purposes.
Can children book in for a swim session?
Young people aged 14 or older can book in for a swim session unsupervised.