Our 25m pool at Collingwood and 50m pool at Richmond are now open.
- Monday 22 June: Collingwood Leisure Centre 25m pool
- Monday 29 June: Richmond Recreation Centre 50m pool
- Monday 6 July: Fitzroy Swimming Pool 50m pool
We are only able to offer lap swimming and water exercise and rehabilitation at this time, and you’ll need to book in advance.
Please be aware, we are not offering aqua play, access to our toddler pools, spas, saunas, steam rooms or classes just yet.
What are the opening hours?
Our opening hours for all centres are:
- Monday to Friday: 6am to 9pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 7am to 7pm
How much is a swim session?
- Adult $4.20
- Concession $2.10
- Youth (14-17) $2.10
- Adult $7.10
- Concession $4.20
- Youth (14-17) $3.60
What is Water Exercise and Rehabilitation?
- Water Exercise and Rehabilitation is for activities such as walking, running or rehabilitation exercises.
- These sessions are not for lap swimming or aqua play.
- You must be 14 years or over to book.
When are Water Exercise and Rehabilitation sessions being offered?
- Mondays: 9am, 10am and 11am
- Wednesdays: 5pm, 6pm and 7pm
- Saturdays: 1pm and 2pm.
- Tuesdays: 7am, 8am and 9am
- Thursdays: 11am, 12pm and 1pm
- Sundays: 8am, 9am and 10am.
- Wednesdays: 8am, 9am and 10am
- Fridays: 6am, 7am and 8am
- Saturdays: 10am, 11am and 12pm.
How do I book?
Before you book, read our booking instructions and find out how to activate your account.
What do I need to know before I swim?
- We will be offering two session types: lap swimming and water rehabilitation and exercise, both session types run for 45 minutes
- You will have 15 minutes at the end of your session to get changed and leave the venue so the next session can commence as scheduled.
- You will have access to change rooms and toilets but not showers, please take this into account when packing and prepping for your swim. WorkSafe guidelines indicate that communal showers must be cleaned after each use, we have therefore decided not to allow access to showers due to time constraints between sessions.
- If you book a concession swim, please remember to bring your concession card
- At this stage, only people 14 years and over can book and attend a swim session
- People with a disability are able to attend a session with or without a carer as needed, if you require your carer to attend with you please call us on 9205 5522
- You can only purchase water from reception
- You cannot borrow shared swimming equipment
- You cannot bring friends, parents or children to your session with you
- If you are feeling unwell, please stay home!
What happens with my membership?
Memberships will continue to be paused for all services for the foreseeable future. We will notify you well in advance when we expect to resume direct debit payments for our members.
When will Learn to Swim lessons resume?
Unfortunately we wont be back for Term 3 lessons and we currently don't have a return date as restrictions remain in place.
As we plan for the easing of restrictions we're exploring options for a safe return to our Learn to Swim program so we can get our students back in the pool as soon as possible.
When classes resume, we expect that our program will look a little different until we can safely return to regular programming.
But wait, I have more questions!
We’ve created a frequently asked questions page where you can find the answers to many of your questions. We will continue to update this page as more information becomes available.
We’re looking forward to getting back to doing what we love; helping you to stay happy, healthy and connected.
For updates, keep an eye on our website, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and your emails for announcements. If you aren't on our email list but would like to be, please sign up to receive our updates.