Road to Reopen update
Wednesday 17 June 2020
We have some really exciting updates about our new online booking system as well as a reopening date for our gyms!
We hope you’ve polished up those goggles because lap swimming and water exercise and rehabilitation is back at Collingwood from Monday 22 June.
Before you run off to wash your togs, there are a few important things we want to tell you.
Before you book
- You’ll be able to book via our fancy new online booking system from 6am Friday 19 June. Please read our frequently asked questions for guidance on using the system.
- Sessions will be bookable 3 days (72 hours) prior and bookings will close 1 hour before a session commences.
- Water Exercise and Rehabilitation is for activities such as walking, running or rehabilitation exercises (not for lap swimming or aqua play).
- Water Exercise and Rehabilitation sessions will be offered on Mondays (9am, 10am and 11am), Wednesdays (5pm, 6pm and 7pm) and Saturdays (1pm and 2pm).
- If you don’t have a valid booking then you can’t enter the centre – absolutely no walk-ins!
- You must book AND pay online, we cannot take payment over the phone.
- We’re offering a casual rate of $7.10 and a member rate of $4.20. We also have concession and youth options.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your swim please do so at least 2 hours before your session in order to retain your credit for another swim!
Before you swim
- There will be no access to showers, so please take this into account when packing and prepping for your swim (warm, comfy and loose clothes are a good idea!)
- You will have access to change rooms and toilets, for prompt changing!
- Sorry, but you can’t bring friends or family to watch you swim laps like Thorpedo– there are strict limitations on the amount of people we can have in the venue.
- If you’re a concession card holder, please bring your concession card to your swim session!
- We’ll have our wonderful staff to guide you. They’ve done a lot of training to prepare for this so please make sure you listen to them and follow their advice at all times.
- If you need to attend a session with a carer please call us on 9205 5522 so that we can book your carer in for free.
- And last but absolutely not least, if you’re feeling even a little bit unwell, please stay at home!
Now it's time to log in
If you're a member, multi visit pass holder or aquatic programs member you will have an account set up for you. You will need to log in using your email that we have on your existing account and select ‘forgot password’ to create a new password so that you can access the portal.
If you do not have an existing account, you can create a free account now!
Gym and classes
Get your diaries out because we've got some important (and exciting) dates for you!
We’re reopening our gyms at Collingwood, Richmond and Fitzroy on Monday 13 July.
In our first phase of reopening we’ll be running:
- 45 minute gym sessions each hour (20 people max)
- 45 minute functional circuit training sessions each hour (10 people max.)
- We’ll also be offering personal training and some of our much loved community programs in the studio at Richmond.
Group exercise classes will return following the successful reopening of our core gym services.
We'll announce further updates in the coming weeks.
We know this date is later than some other centres but as always, our priority is the safety of our amazing community. We appreciate your patience as we continue to work through this with the utmost care and consideration.
Keep an eye on our Road to Reopen hub for the most up-to-date gym information.
How do I find out more information?
We know some of you may have some more questions – we have tried to think of absolutely every possible question on our frequently asked questions page! If yours isn’t there, email us at email@example.com.
Thank you and we cannot WAIT to see you!