Collingwood Leisure Centre is an inner-city family friendly fitness haven. We offer a range of services and facilities suitable for people of all abilities, ages and backgrounds.
What facilities do you offer?
- Group Exercise Studio
- Spin Studio with top of the range Life Fitness iC7 spin bikes
- 25m heated indoor pool
- Heated Learn to Swim pool
What services do you offer?
- Small Group Training
- Group Exercise Classes
- Personal Training
- Gym program for people with chronic health issues
- Gym classes for older adults
- Swim School
- Women's only program
Where is Collingwood Leisure Centre?
Collingwood Leisure Centre (2-28 Turnbull Street, Clifton Hill, 3068) is on Turnbull St, near the corner of Hoddle St, and is easily accessible via public transport.
To find public transport routes, visit Public Transport Victoria.
When is Collingwood Leisure Centre open?
|Monday to Friday||6am to 9pm|
|Saturday||7am to 6pm|
|Sunday||7am to 7pm|
Please note: pools close 15 minutes prior to closing time and our spa closes at 7.30pm on Friday for weekly cleaning and maintenance.
To ensure everyone can access Collingwood Leisure Centre, we have:
- disability parking
- ramp access
- a pool pod lift - please see staff for access. Please note: the pool pod is currently out of order. The fault has been logged and we are awaiting details for a date for repairs. Updates will be provided on this page and for futher information please contact us on 9205 5522.
- accessible change rooms, including one with hoist and lift bed.
We also offer Access All Abilities programs including Empower and Empower+.
How do I find out more information?
For more information, contact us:
Phone: 9205 5522