Workout duration: 28 minutes
When you’re sitting at your “home office”, do you feel as though if someone squinted at you and tilted their head in just the right light, they might mistake you for Quasimodo? OK maybe it’s just us then!
Anyway, whether you feel like the modern day Quasi or just a little in need of a good stretch, this is the perfect workout to break up your work day! You’ll return for the second half of your day with a clear mind, a straight back and a noble heart.
What equipment do I need?
If you have a fit ball and medicine ball, great! But if you don’t have equipment – we’ve offered you alternatives!
What is the workout?
- 5 minute gentle warm up with body weight movement
- Head to toe stretch
- Glute bridges (single or double)
- 2 x 10 reps of hip extension (single or double)
- 2 x 10 reps of medicine ball between knees
- 2 x 10 reps of leg drops
- 2 x 10 reps of medicine ball oblique twist
- 2 x 10 reps of legs up/down
- 2 x 10 reps of fitball push aways
- 2 x 10 reps of spinal rock n roll with holds
- 2 x 5 reps of 10-15 second gold
- 2 x 10 reps of fit ball tucks/holds
5 minutes of head to toe stretches