Workout duration: 32 minutes
Sharon is here with a workout that’s great for older adults or anyone recovering from an injury! Gentle, simple and good for just about anyone – perfecto.
What equipment is needed?
- A chair or something to lean on
- dumbbells (or water bottles)
- a resistance band or some sort. If you don't have one you can use the dumbbells or water bottles instead.
What is the workout?
3 to 5 minutes of gentle stretches and mobility patterns
You'll complete 8 exercises (10 Stations) and complete 2 rounds
- Squat or sit to stand
- Dumbbell curl and press
- Standing alternate leg lift (ab crunch)
- Theraband or dumbbell reverse flys
- Alternating standing lateral leg raises
- Single arm tricep kickback (right arm)
- Single arm tricep kickback (left arm)
- Supported step back lunge (right side)
- Supported step back lunge (left side)
- Marching (cardio)
30 second break then repeat the circuit.
Gentle guided stretches