Workout duration: 25 minutes
This full body HIIT class will work every inch of your body and once it’s done, you can switch off and enjoy, we’re done here. Sleigh it!
Do I need equipment?
You'll need a pair of light to medium dumbbells or water bottles, a pair of heavier weights if you want to make the workout harder.
What is the workout?
- 30 seconds of knee raise with uppercut punch
- 30 seconds of reverse lunge with fly
- 30 seconds of squat and reach
- 30 seconds of ski.
40 sec work with 20 sec rest x 2 rounds. You'll complete 9 exercises:
- Deadlift with bicep curl
- Bridging floor press
- Front squat
- Bent over row
- Reverse lunge with single arm overhead press (left)
- Reverse lunge with single arm overhead press (right)
- Lat pullover hip flexion
- Bear crawl hold with dumbbell pass
- High knee with uppercut punch (round 1)
- Side tap with hook punch (round 2)