Workout duration: 29 minutes
Some days you just don’t have the time to go for a long run and with no gym to workout in – it can be hard to find a corner of the house that isn’t being used by another member of the family for work or school. That’s why this workout is perfect for times like this: it’s quick, simple and requires no equipment. Go for it!
Do I need equipment?
No, all you need is a couch or park bench or similar and a mat if you like.
What is the workout?
- 5 minutes mobility work:
- Body-weight squats
4 stations, 2 minutes each, swapping every 10 reps
- Bench step ups (10 each leg)
- Push ups (10 reps)
- Step forward lunges (5 to 10 each leg)
- Bench dips (10 reps)
- Squats (10 reps)
- Cardio toe taps on a low step (10 each leg)
- 10 sit ups (legs up and reach for your ankles)
- Lateral bench jumps (10 each side)
Full body stretch