Workout duration: 15 minutes (including warm up)
Olly's back with another brilliant workout, and this time he's got Tina on board showing us how it's done! This workout is only 15 (FIFTEEN) minutes long, so it's perfect for the days -or weeks- when you just can't seem to find the time!
Work for 20 seconds, rest for 20 seconds then move onto the next exercise. Good luck! You got this!
Do I need equipment?
No equipment is needed, this is full bodyweight.
What are the exercises?
- Jump squats
- Plank with shoulder taps
- Crunches with legs raised
- Side plank with leg raised (left side)
- Side plank with leg raised (right side)
- Leg raises
- Single leg glute bridge (left side)
- Single leg glute bridge (right side)
- Plank jacks
- Jump lunges
- Air wall sit
- Top taps
- Mountain climbers
- Commando plank
- Double sided glute bridge hold
- Pulse squats
- Curtsy lunges
- Lateral squat walks
- Sumo squat with basketball shot