Workout duration: 25 minutes
How low can you go? Sharon is going to run you through a gentle low impact class that’s really great for anyone wanting to take it a little easier, and is particularly suited to older adults.
Is any equipment required?
No equipment is needed.
What is the workout?
This workout will help you improve body strength, balance and mobility.
- 5 x shoulder roll (backward)
- 5 x shoulder roll (forward)
- 10 x cross and pull
- 10 x arm swing (5 each direction)
- 10 x side step (5 each side)
- 20 x marching in place
- 10 x curtsy lunge (5 each leg)
- 10 x pull apart
- 10 x drinking bird (5 each leg)
- 10 x chair dips
- 10 x side to side squat (5 each side)
- 5 x shadow punches (straight, upper cut and cross)
- 10 x knee lift (5 each leg)
- 10 x alternate calf raise (5 each leg)
- Finisher: 30 seconds of marching in place
Full body stretch