Workout duration: 27 minutes
Mel, our queen of sweating profusely and positive reinforcement is back with more HIIT goodness for you. We love her, and we know you will too! Give this class a go if you need to get the week off to a fiery start.
What equipment is needed?
No equipment is needed, just a mat if you need one.
What is the workout?
- 30 sec jog on spot
- 30 sec star jumps
- 30 sec backward squats
- 1 min dynamic stretches (arms up and over head, in front of body, torso twists, knee circles, arm circles etc)
You'll complete each exercise for 45 seconds then rest for 20 seconds in between exercises and complete 2 rounds:
- Squats (option for jump squats)
- Star jump + elbow to knee
- Russian twists
- Push ups
- Burpee + 10 mountain climbers
- Double bicycles
- Squat hold + calve raise
- 10 high knees
- 10 air punches
- Plank rotation
- Lunge jumps
- 30 sec touch toes
- 30 sec shoulder stretch each arm
- 30 sec quad stretch each leg
- Finish with stretching out core, deep breaths and child's pose.
- Rest and continue to stretch if you so desire.