New group exercise timetable starts Monday 7 January
Thursday 27 December 2018
Our new group exercise timetable will start on Monday 7 January.
We have made changes to the timetable in response to your feedback, class popularity, timetable structure and operational needs.
- Aqua classes running at Fitzroy and extra classes on at Richmond
- 4 revamped classes with the latest equipment
- an extra Zumba class running at Collingwood.
A summary of timetable changes for each centre is listed below. More information on our new group fitness classes is available here.
Collingwood Leisure Centre
- New Zumba class on Tuesdays at 11.45am
- Functional Circuit on Saturdays at 9.15am has moved to 9.30am
- Body Step on Saturdays at 10.15am has moved to 10.30am
- Body Pump on Saturdays at 11.45am has moved to 12pm.
Fitzroy Swimming Pool
- New Aqua classes on Mondays and Fridays at 8am.
Richmond Recreation Centre
- New Aqua class on Mondays, Tuesdays and Fridays at 10.30am
- New Aqua class on Wednesdays and Thursdays at 9.30am
- New Aqua class on Saturdays at 4.30pm
- New Aqua class on Sundays at 8.15am and 4.30pm.
Got a question?
For further information regarding the new timetables, please call us on 9205 5032 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.