All members, visitors and staff must abide by Yarra Leisure's code of conduct. Our goal is to manage and operate our venues in accordance with professional industry standards and the intent of Yarra City Council.
Our pledge to customers
We pledge to:
- provide an environment where customers are called by their first name and greeted with a friendly, familiar smile on every visit
- make our best effort to cater for customers with special needs such as children, people with disabilities, and people from culturally and linguistically diverse backgrounds
- not participate in unethical behaviour
- be dressed appropriately and be identifiable to customers at all times.
Our expectations from customers
We will not tolerate:
- verbal or physical abuse of a patron or staff members
- slanderous and defamatory comments about staff and or the organisation
- abuse or willful damage of the facility or amenities
- loud, abusive, offensive anti-social language
- failure to take reasonable direction from an authorised staff member
- access to the facilities while under the influence of alcohol or illicit drugs
- smoking in or around any of the buildings and/or grounds
- parents who leave children under 10 years of age in the facilities without supervision. Children under 10 years of age must always be accompanied by a responsible adult (over 16 years of age).
We reserve the right to cancel a membership at any time for serious misconduct, breach of the code of conduct and/or Yarra Leisure's Terms and Conditions (PDF, 211kb).