It's hard to stay social right now, with many of us experiencing "zoom" fatigue and our lives feeling a little insular (and maybe a tad boring). But, it's so important to reach out and stay connected with the people that make you feel good. If you're struggling to keep the virtual hangs interesting and fun, take a look at this list and get inspired!
There are a range of video apps that allow you to interact with multiple people at one time. This means you can gather a group of friends and:
• Play games (celebrity heads, anyone?)
• Exercise together
• Cook together (ready steady cook is a fun one!)
• Unwind on a Friday night, watching movies and chatting about your week
Fun platforms and apps to help you connect
• Google hangouts: Hold meetings on the go, virtual training classes, remote interviews, and more. Gather up to 50 members in a call.
• Netflix party: Netflix Party is a new way to watch Netflix with your friends online. Netflix Party synchronizes video playback and adds group chat to your favorite Netflix shows. Join over 1,000,000 people and use Netflix Party to link up with friends and host long distance movie nights and TV watch parties today!
• Zoom: Provides a remote conferencing service that combines video conferencing, online meetings, chat, and mobile collaboration.
Learn a new skill
Indulge your creative self and take advantage of this extra “home time” to learn a new skill or craft! There are a bunch of online tutorials on YouTube for things like illustrating, painting, video editing, creative writing, learning a language, photography and so (so, so) much more!