It's been a big year for everyone, and in times like this it's so important to look after your mental health - after all, it's a vital part of our overall wellbeing! So, to help you keep on track and find some zen, we've compiled a list of useful resources. Uplift, reach out and be kind to yourself.
Mental health resources
- Beyond Blue have shared some great ideas on how to help you keep calm in the face of stress and anxiety during the coronavirus pandemic
- Headspace have shared some super useful tips on coping with the coronavirus pandemic for young people
- Lifeline has some really useful insights for coping in these tough times too
- Kids Helpline have some wonderful words for kids about the Coronavirus
- Headspace have created some brilliant (and free!) meditation resources just for the coronavirus pandemic
Meditation is a wonderful way to pause and refresh, check out some lovely meditation from Les Mills – we’re hoping these classes give you a chance to find some peace and unwind!
There are some fantastic resources out there to support your mental health, we’ve curated a list of free apps that can help to uplift and refresh you:
- Tee your mind: Golfers, we know, you're really missing golf right now. Well here's a 3 hour mindfulness golf video, what a tee-riffic treat! This incredible film takes you to some of the most stunning golf courses throughout Australia. So pour yourself a cuppa, sit back and relax.
- Smiling Mind
- Head Space
- Insight Timer
- 10% Happier