Pride Night is back!
Tuesday 20 April 2021
As part of the Midsumma Festival, our annual Pride Night is rolling into town!
"What is Pride Night?" You ask!
Well, it’s a party featuring fun, food, fitness and funky tunes to honour and celebrate our LGBTIQ+ community and their allies.
There’ll be DJ's like Samara Cooper and Rita Bass, delicious pizzas from The Travelling Pizza Pie, performances from Melbourne’s noseflute-tooting, bubble-gun shooting, psychedelic lizard wizard known as Belial Bzarr (he/they).
You'll also have unlimited access to our pools, spa, sauna and gym!BOOK NOW
When is it?
Pride Night will be at Collingwood Leisure Centre on Saturday 1 May from 4pm to 9pm.
What classes are on?
|5.30pm||Learn to Float||15 mins|
|7.30pm||Learn to Float||15 mins|
Group Exercise Room
|6.45pm||80's Aerobics||1 hour|
All of this is FREE if you’re a member or $10 ($6 concession/ child) for non-members.
We can’t wait to see you there for a boogie, a slice and a spot of aerobics!
How do I book into a class?
You do not need to book in advance. Please ask reception for a ticket to the class you wish to participate in when you arrive.
Book your spot online as spots are limited. A limited number of walk-ins will also be available on the night but subject to availability and capacity limits.
1. Book online for free.
- If you are booking for guests as well as yourself, you will need to complete your own member booking, then do a separate booking for guest tickets
- You can purchase multiple tickets of the same ticket type at once, but will need to make separate transactions across ticket types (i.e. full and concession).
2. You can view a summary of your ticket purchases in 'My Bookings'.
1. Create a free account on our online portal if you don't have one already. If you have an account start from step 2.
2. View the event in our online portal.
3. Select 'book now'.
4. Select which ticket type you want to purchase. Please note, you can purchase multiple tickets of the same ticket type at once, but will need to make separate transactions across ticket types (i.e. full and concession).
5. Make payment.
6. You can view a summary of your ticket purchases in 'My Bookings'.