New group exercise timetable effective Monday 19 April
Friday 09 April 2021
We know some of you have been absolutely hanging out for our new timetable, well it begins Monday 19 April.
This timetable isn't 100% back to regular (pre-COVID) times but it's pretty close with 47 new classes, and we're pretty excited about that!
What are some of the changes?
- We have 13 new instructors to teach a range of classes, and more to come soon. This means we'll be able to continue introducing more of the classes you love!
- Yoga and Pilates classes returning on weekends at Richmond and Collingwood.
- 4 additional aqua classes at Collingwood.
- Body Step and Body Pump return to Richmond at 9.15am on weekends.
- 4 Body Pump classes and the Body Step class on Saturday morning at Collingwood have temporarily been removed from the timetable due to instructor availability, these classes will return as soon as we find a replacement.
- Spin has returned on Saturday mornings at Collingwood.
- Increased spin class capacity by 12 spots to 28 participants at Richmond and Collingwood in line with the latest Victorian Government guidelines.
- Virtual is currently one of the fastest growing trends in the fitness industry, so virtual spin sessions will now be scheduled for 45 minutes and utilise our incredible ICG Tour Coach virtual system at Richmond and Collingwood.
- 5.30pm classes at Fitzroy from Monday to Thursday.
- Additional 10.30am classes at Fitzroy throughout the week.
- 8am Living Longer Living Stronger classes at Collingwood Monday to Friday.
- Zumba on Tuesdays and Thursdays at Collingwood has moved to an earlier timeslot.
- 12.30pm SwimFit Express sessions at Richmond on Tuesday and Thursday are now at Fitzroy due to low attendance.
- 6.15am SwimFit on Thursday at Richmond is now on Friday following participant feedback.
- Introduction of 6pm SwimFit Pace at Collingwood on Fridays.
Small Group Training
- Extra classes on weekends at Collingwood and Richmond.
- 29 additional classes across the week at all venues.
- Changes to some session times to better suit customers in response to feedback.