Bring structure back into your life with our virtual offering of classes from yoga to HIIT and everything in between. Designed for many abilities and requiring no equipment, running from 15 to 30 minutes, our online classes are perfect for small spaces and busy schedules.
We will also make virtual classes available to you on the 'Our Classes' section of our Wellness Locker as soon as we can following each premiere session.
Saturday 25 July at 10.30am
Get fit with Joe and Lauren's HIIT workout
Sunday 26 July at 3pm
Introduction to Pilates with Adam
Monday 27 July at 5.30pm
Hard-core with Andrew
Tuesday 28 July at 5pm
Hakuna Tabata with Sharon
Wednesday 29 July at 12.30pm
Un-hunch at lunch with Andrew
Thursday 30 July at 12.30pm
Sweat and zen with Leigh
Friday 31 July at 7am
Quick win with Andrew
Saturday 1 August at 10am
Learn to Swim at home with Anna
Sunday 2 August at 10am
Slow jam with Rob
What classes will be offered?
Each week we'll launch a new timetable to keep you on your toes - no two classes will be the same!
- A combination of strength and cardio using equipment and interval training
- Circuit classes will include body-weight exercises and utilise a few things around the house to get you feeling fit, strong and energised.
- These classes are great to increase your mobilisation, muscular strength and endurance
- High intensity interval training will incorporate multiple short intervals such as tabata to get you fit fast!
- Boxing classes are a blend of interval training and cardio as well as some technical and skill work to shadow box your way to some great fitness results.
- These fun and challenging body-weight core exercises will build your movement, mobility and core strength.
- Our mobility and stretch sessions are slow paced restorative sessions to help calm and relax your body. Whether you’re feeling a little tight and stiff following a workout or just from sitting at your desk all day, give some of these low impact mobility routines a go and you will feel better for it!
- Low impact stretching and movement patterns will help you loosen up a few of those sore spots, and focus on posture and range of movement for flexibility, balance and relaxation.
- These sessions are perfect to help you relieve stress and tension in your neck, shoulders and lower back and just improve your overall wellbeing.
- We'll focus on posture and range of movement for flexibility, balance and relaxation. Our yoga is suitable for all levels to get you moving and the blood flowing for an overall good feeling
- Our pilates classes build core strength, support lower back and bring flexibility to your hips, shoulders and spine. These invigorating sessions activate your core, lengthen your legs and spine, ease the lower back, mobilise the shoulders, extend your spine to counteract tightness and hunching
Struggling to entertain the little ones? Staying home can be hard on all of us but particularly so for kids - no play dates and family adventures can make life a bit dull. We'll bring you great resources for children, including Learn to Swim videos for little swimmers, fun family exercises, home-based activity ideas and story-times from our Yarra Libraries team!