Our fresh new winter timetable has landed
Thursday 21 April 2022
As we head into the cooler months, we’re launching our fresh winter timetable from Tuesday 26 April to keep you spinners, swimmers and Zumba grinners moving!
- We have 9 new instructors to teach a range of classes (yay!). This means we'll be able to continue introducing more of the classes you love!
- Yoga classes are returning to weekdays at Fitzroy and on weekends at Collingwood.
- An additional Zumba class has been added to the Collingwood schedule. We know you love this class, and we’re so excited to give you every opportunity to Zumba!
- Body Pump returns to Richmond at the popular 6.15am (before work) timeslot, how good!
- We’ve increased class capacity from 12 to 14 spots at Fitzroy, in line with Victorian Government guidelines.
Like so many other industries, we continue to be challenged by the global pandemic. Staff shortages and COVID-19 isolation requirements have meant that some changes to our timetable are sadly unavoidable.
The following class times have changed:
- Collingwood Estate Gym has a new timetable
- The 9.15am Small Group Training classes at Fitzroy (Monday to Friday) have been changed to 9.30am commencing Tuesday 26 April
- 7.45pm Deep Water Running on Mondays at Collingwood will now run at 6.15am
Due to instructor unavailability and low occupancy, we've hit pause on the following classes:
- 5.30pm Body Balance on Wednesdays at Richmond
- 6.30pm Deep Water Running on Thursdays at Richmond
- 9.15am Freestyle Step on Mondays at Collingwood
- 10.30am Body Balance on Mondays at Collingwood
- 6.15pm SwimFit on Mondays at Fitzroy
We know that losing your favourite class is frustrating but we're proud to offer 340+ classes across all our venues, and we hope you can find a new fave to jump into!