Burnley Golf Course to reopen Thursday 23 July
Wednesday 22 July 2020
After a period of closure, Burnley Golf Course will be reopening on Thursday 23 July.
Some changes to playing conditions have been made in order to keep everyone as safe as possible during stage 3 restrictions. Please make sure you are familiar with these before booking your round.
What services remain available at Burnley Golf Course?
- 9 hole rounds in playing groups of 2 (as per stage 3 restrictions). No more than 1 booking per day.
- takeaway food and beverage only (no alcohol)
- Pro shop is open, with only 2 people permitted inside at one time
What services are not available at Burnley Golf Course?
- No equipment hire (i.e. carts, club hire and/or pull buggies)
- Practice facilities are closed
- Golf Carts are currently unavailable due to wet course conditions
- Social club tee times are not available
How can I stay safe at Burnley?
- You must book ahead online: no booking, no game
- All players must bring and play with their own face mask
- Please arrive 10 minutes before your booked tee time (no gathering in groups prior to your game)
- Please leave the course straight after you have finished your game
- Please ensure there is a 100 metre distance between you and other playing groups at all times and always follow guidance from our friendly staff
For everything you need to know about playing at Burnley, check out our Golf COVID-19 measures page.