New group exercise timetable starts Tuesday 1 October
Sunday 22 September 2019
Our new group exercise timetable will begin Tuesday 1 October 2019. We've made changes to the timetable in response to your feedback, class popularity, timetable structure and operational needs.
There are some minor changes to class types and times, so please take note of the below changes.
What class changes are there at Collingwood?
- 6.30pm Body Attack on Mondays will be replaced by Body Combat.
- 8.15am Yoga 1 on Sundays will be replaced by Yoga 1 and 2.
- 9.30am Functional Circuit on Sundays will be replaced by Body Combat.
- 10.30am Spin on Monday is changing to Wednesdays at 10.30am.
- Virtual Spin sessions at 10.30am, 3pm, 5pm and 7pm each day will be removed to offer a quiet space where customers can use the bikes at their leisure.
What class changes are there at Richmond?
5.30pm Body Attack on Tuesdays will be replaced by Functional Circuit.
What class changes are there at Fitzroy?
- 10am X-Press Small Group Training session added on Tuesdays
- 8.15am X-Press Small Group Training session added on Thursdays