Announcing our gym challenge winners
Thursday 17 May 2018
In April we asked you to hit the rowing machines to compete in two epic gym challenges.
More than 140 participants competed over the two weeks at our three centres in what was an incredible effort all round.
Congratulations to the following winners for their amazing results!
Challenge 1: greatest distance rowed in 2 minutes
- Madelaine Anderson (Collingwood Leisure Centre)
- Iliana McKenzie (Fitzroy Swimming Pool)
- Hannah Allen (Richmond Recreation Centre)
- Dan Brereton (Collingwood Leisure Centre)
- Sam Morrison (Fitzroy Swimming Pool)
- Daniel Lammers (Richmond Recreation Centre)
These winners have all received a free month of full membership at Yarra Leisure.
Challenge 2: greatest improvement from first to second attempt
Winners of each centre
- Madelaine Green (Collingwood Leisure Centre)
- Jonathon White (Fitzroy Swimming Pool)
- Mark Cook (Richmond Recreation Centre)
These winners will continue to smash their fitness goals with 3 x complimentary personal training sessions.
See you in the gym!