Important notice to visitors on Friday 18 May
Wednesday 16 May 2018
A number of services will be offline from 10am until 4pm on Friday 18 May. This outage will allow Council to conduct essential maintenance of our IT infrastructure. Please read on to understand how this may impact your visit.
The following services will be unavailable from 10am until 4pm:
- Turnstiles and self-scanning entry points – all leisure centres: please check in with us at reception during this time.
- Richmond Recreation Centre Griffiths Street member entry: please use the main entrance on Gleadell Street.
- Group exercise ticketing machines – all leisure centres: ticketing machines will be offline from 9.45am until 4pm. Please see us at reception to obtain your class ticket.
- Lockers at Collingwood Leisure Centre – lockers will be offline from 10.30am to 1pm. Please speak with reception staff about storing your personal items.
- Learn to Swim online enrolment service: please speak to our customer service staff at reception or call 9205 5032 for any queries regarding your enrolment.
All leisure facilities will remain open as normal.
We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you and greatly appreciate your understanding.
Got a question?
We're here to help. For further information please speak with our friendly customer service staff on 9205 5032 or email us at email@example.com.