Get active and win during Premier's Active April
Wednesday 28 March 2018
Premier’s Active April encourages all Victorians to do 30 minutes of physical activity a day during April. It’s free, it’s fun and it’s part of the Victorian Government’s commitment to get more people active and healthy.
How it works
As a participant, you can log your daily activity in the mobile or web app and chart your progress throughout the month. You can also create and join teams, compare the progress of team members and win awesome prizes!
Explore My Local to discover local offers, events and facilities available throughout Victoria.
Just by registering every participant gets:
- 5 visit pass for access to Yarra Leisure’s facilities including; Collingwood Leisure Centre, Fitzroy Swimming Pool, Richmond Recreation Centre and Burnley Golf Course (limited to 5 visits in total; not at each facility)
- 20% discount on enrolment in Yarra Leisure’s Stroke Improvement courses
- 15% off at Sportsmart in store and online
- one hour free tennis court hire at Melbourne Park or Albert Reserve
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to SEA LIFE Melbourne Aquarium
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Otway Fly Treetop Adventures
- a 2 for 1 ticket offer to Legoland Discovery Centre Melbourne
- 15% discount for Rock up Netball programs
- 20% discount for Netball Victoria school holiday clinics
- 5 free group dance lessons at a Dancesport Victoria centre
- 10% off Term 2 MyGolf Junior program
- a 2 for 1 green fee offer at Golf Victoria courses
- entry into the draw to win tickets to the 2019 Australian Open Tennis Finals*.
Register today at activeapril.vic.gov.au! Registrations open until Friday 30 April 2018.
Terms and conditions
- Each individual that registers for the Premier’s Active April can redeem a 5 visit pass for access to Collingwood Leisure Centre, Fitzroy Swimming Pool, Richmond Recreation Centre and Burnley Golf Course.
- Adult passes for individuals aged 16 years and over will include access to the aquatic areas, gym, and group exercise classes at Collingwood Leisure Centre, Fitzroy Swimming Pool and Richmond Recreation Centre.
- Adult passes for individuals 16 years and over includes access to Burnley Golf Course for a round of 9 holes of golf from Monday to Friday.
- Child passes for individuals aged 5 to 15 years provides access to the swimming pool only at Collingwood Leisure Centre, Fitzroy Swimming Pool and Richmond Recreation Centre. Yarra Leisure follows the Watch Around Water supervision guidelines; these must be observed at each centre. For more information on these supervision guidelines please see swim safety.
- One visit will be redeemed each time an individual visits a Yarra Leisure facility.
- Only 5 visits can be redeemed per individual.
- The 5 visit passes are valid for use between 1 April and 30 April 2018. Any remaining visits will expire at the conclusion of Active April on 30 April 2018.
- You agree to abide by Yarra Leisure’s conditions of entry and code of conduct.
- To receive the 20% discount on enrolment in a Yarra Leisure Stroke Improvement course enrolment needs to be processed at a Yarra Leisure venue between 1 April and 30 April 2018.
- To redeem a Yarra Leisure offer you will need to present your Active April digital or printable card as proof of registration to the Premier’s Active April.
- Not to be used in conjunction with any other Yarra Leisure offer.
- Offer only available to new Yarra Leisure customers.
- Offer expires 30 April 2018.
Terms and conditions for Active April's prizes and offers also apply.