New Group Exercise and Yarra Triathlon timetables
Tuesday 27 February 2018
Our new group exercise timetable is now in place. View the timetables online or grab a hard copy at reception.
Group exercise timetable changes
We have made changes to the timetable in response to your feedback, class popularity, timetable structure and operational needs. Please see below for timetable changes at each centre.
Collingwood Leisure Centre
- Body Balance on Monday at 7.30pm has changed to Yoga 1.
- Circuit on Tuesday at 6.10am has changed to Body Attack.
- All scenic spin and virtual spin classes have been replaced with Les Mills Virtual RPM. There are no changes to any live Spin classes.
Fitzroy Swimming Pool
- Yoga 2 on Thursday at 9.30am has changed to Pilates 1.
- Yoga 2 on Monday at 10.30am has changed to Yoga 1 & 2.
Richmond Recreation Centre
- Aqua classes on Monday, Tuesday and Friday at 9.30am are now allocated 3 lanes.
- Yoga 1 on Friday at 9.15am has changed to Pilates 1.
- Core on Saturday at 10.30am has been cancelled.
Yarra Triathlon timetable changes
The seasonal session change is as follows:
- The 6am Open Water Swim session on Friday has changed to a Long Run session at Richmond Recreation Centre.
Got a question?
For further information regarding the new timetables, please call us on 9205 5032 or email us at email@example.com.