Oliver is a well-rounded trainer with extensive knowledge in resistance training, fat loss and nutritional guidance. Originally from the UK, Oliver has recently lived and worked in both New Zealand and Australia.
Having graduated from University in Melbourne and with multiple years of experience as a Fitness Professional, he has learned from and worked with some of the best people in the fitness industry. A goal driven personal trainer that is committed to enhancing your health and wellbeing while helping you achieve success.
What are Oliver's qualifications?
- Bachelor of Sport Development
- Cert III in Fitness Instructor
- Cert IV in Personal Trainer
- AIK Kettlebell Fundamentals
- TRX functional training course
- Introduction to Nutrition
- Senior First Aid and CPR
- Fitness Australia Registered
- Qualified Group Fitness Instructor
What are Oliver's specialties and experience?
- Resistance training
- Strength and conditioning
- Nutritional guidance
- Muscle growth
- Body fat reduction and toning
- Exercise programming
What is Oliver's philosophy?"Change can be terrifying, but I think the most terrifying thing of all is wondering 'What if'."
How do I book a session with Oliver?
Email us at email@example.com to book your session with Oliver.