Aaron is a registered fitness professional with the nationally recognised peak body, Fitness Australia. Over the past 15 years in the fitness industry, Aaron’s continued education and experience in training both individuals and sports teams at all levels has produced a uniquely trained eye for movement.
Using this, combined with an evidenced based, specifically planned and periodised approach to each individual’s health and fitness goals, Aaron aims to help people achieve improved levels of health, strength, fitness, mobility, over-all wellbeing and lifestyle, while decreasing the risk of injury through safe and effective training methods.
Aaron’s focus now is to take his roots in strength and conditioning, sports performance and injury rehabilitation, combine them with the most current training methods and deliver this knowledge and experience to those he believes will benefit the most - you, our members and our community.
What are Aaron's qualifications?
- Diploma of Sport & Recreation
- Cert. III & IV in Fitness
- RehabFX (Injury Rehab. Facilitator) Level I
- Advanced Strength & Conditioning
- Kettlebell Fundamentals Level I
- Boxing for Fitness Level I & II
What are Aaron's specialties and experience?
- Strength Training for Beginners
- Injury Rehab Programming
- Special Populations & Post Surgery i.e. Diabetes
- HighBlood Pressure, Stroke, Post Heart Surgery
- Strength Training for Seniors/Masters
What is Aaron's philosophy?
“The best project you will ever work on is YOU”
How do I book a session with Aaron?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to book your session with Aaron.