Burnley Golf Course is open with measures in place, in line with the Victorian Government's roadmap to reopening.
What will a round of golf look like?
- You must book ahead
- Please arrive 5 minutes before your tee-time, no earlier, no later
- Contactless payment only, no cash
- Playing groups of 4
- 9 and 18 hole rounds available
- Hire equipment is available and will be cleaned before and after each use
- Golf carts available
- 1.5 metres distance between other golfers and staff at all times
- You must maintain 100 metres distance between playing groups at all times
- Face masks are no longer required outside if you can maintain distance (1.5 metres) from non-household members. You must wear a mask inside the Pro Shop.
- Practice facilities are available
- The Pro Shop is open with a maximum of 4 people inside at one time
- Food and drink available
- Tables and chairs available outside
- Lessons have resumed.
What amenities are available?
- Change rooms, toilets and showers available
- Drinking fountains available
How are we keeping the course extra clean and safe?
- We are conducting regular cleans of all high-contact surfaces and cleaning hire equipment before and after each use.
- We are educating our customers of the importance of our healthy golf practices as they arrive for their game.
- We have removed rakes from bunkers and put foam in the bottom of flag-holes so you don’t need to touch the flagstick.
- Contactless payment only, no cash.
How are we changing the way we serve you?
We are not accepting cash payments, please ensure you bring your credit, Eftpos or Yarra Leisure member card along with you.
How do I book?
Bookings are open.
Book your round online using a web browser, no walk-ins. Please do not use the mobile app as you will not be able to add details for extra players which is important for contact tracing purposes.
Updated 5.30pm Thursday 3 December 2020